Listed below are some of the ongoing and up and coming trends we are seeing develop for the Fall and Winter season of 2018.
- Floral doesn't seem to be going anywhere. This printed combined with a variation of either stripes, color blocks or polkadots is doing especially well.
- Dusters appear to be coming on strong. The midi cardigan or the full fledged dusters seem to be a crowd favorite. With as strong as kimonos were in the Spring it's know surprise that this style is continuing on in the form of long cardigans and dusters.
- Thick Sweaters or chunky sweaters did great last year and have take on another life in 2018, we are seeing stripe variated and color block sweaters do extremely well.
- The for-mentioned stripe and colorblock design is doing great as well. We're seeing both thick and thin stripes do well and of course the variated is taking off.
- Look for leopard to be a winner this season. Hints of it showed itself in late spring and some wholesalers are even testing out snake skins with good results thus far.